Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join this leading provider of insurance and financial services. As a Customer Service Advisor you will be a key member of a small and vibrant team dedicated to providing the highest levels of service, taking inbound calls from new and existing customers. This is a customer focused role, engaging with customers about a range of enquiries and questions, providing exceptional administrative and telephone based support. We are particularly keen to talk to candidates with a background in insurance or financial services.
Duties will include:
- Receiving incoming calls from existing customers, assisting them professionally and diligently with a range of queries and administration tasks.
- Updating customer database with relevant details and outcomes.
- Advising customers about other products and relevant services
- Working towards team objectives to maintain service excellence and client retention.
Skills and Experience required:
- Ideally you will have experience gained from the insurance, banking or financial services sector.
- You will have experience of working in a busy customer service role handling a volume of calls without compromising service levels.
- You will be a calm and friendly communicator who can build a professional but friendly rapport with customers.
- Initiative and a pro-active attitude are essential, but you must also be a team player who is supportive of colleagues and enjoys working towards shared goals.
The ideal candidate will bring a high level of commitment and professionalism to this role and in return will enjoy extensive training and an extremely friendly and positive team environment.
Working Hours – Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (35 hours a week)
21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.